What does BFF mean?
- A BFF is a person that has your back, fighting off bullies in the boardroom and Karens on the soccer field. This chick's going to hold your hair back.
- A bestie knows your secrets and will keep them.
- A plus one that will drop everything to hang out with you, even if leaving the house gives them hives.
- The friend that makes it worth buying tickets for this shitshow.
Through thick and thin The OG BFFs who hands down define benchmark friendship are Oprah & Gayle.
Together forever Through thick and thin, inspirational amphibians Frog and Toad know how to stick together.
Collaborative Beatle's Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr remain friends, and rumor has it they have another collab in the mix with the Stones
Opposites Attract Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Antonin Scalia, who were friends for over 20 years, had seriously different political views but deep respect for each other.
Creative Muses Coco Chanel and Salvador Dali became friends in Paris during the roaring 20s. They combined creative juices in fashion and art projects.
"Chanel's originality was the opposite of mine… I have always shamelessly exhibited my thoughts, while she neither conceals hers nor shows them off but instead dresses them up. She has the best-dressed body and soul on Earth."
– Salvador Dali for Coco Chanel, Chanel.
Business Buddies Cameron Diaz and Drew Barrymore were friends as teenagers, starred in Charlie's Angels together, AND started a wine label together.
Geographic Nicole Kidman and Naomi Watts, both from Australia, met when they were struggling young actresses in Hollywood. They have been there for each other ever since.
We just don't know where we will find our besties. But once you find them hold on tight.